Monday, November 21, 2005

Awesome Inc's Brushes with Greatness


There are a lot of people who see celebrities and stand there in awe, not knowing what to say. Well, BBL and I just got back from Vegas and The Comedy Festival, and believe me, we migled with our share of stars. This list includes: Stephen Root (Milton from Office Space), The Wiz from Seinfeld, Bobcat Goldthwait, Jeffrey Ross, (I love you Jeffrey Ross) Chris Cornell, Christian Finnigan (of Best Week Ever) Darin Erstad, Casey Kotchman, and four others that I will let BBL describe. Although these celebs did not recognize us for our work on the Awsome Inc. website, they immediately were attracted to our magnetic personalities. At least I think that is why Chirs Rock brushed up against my shirtsleeve as he moved past me. The club where all the stars hung out at was too full for us, we just were too cool to go in. Anyway guys, next time we run into you, don't be shy, come up and say hi to us, we'll hang out.

JT

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

This reminds me of the time that you and I walked right by Jerry Seinfeld in Omaha. Despite the fact that we were the only 4 people in a big walkway (Jerry had a friend with him), he was too big of a pussy to come talk to us. Nice job, Jerry, grow some balls!

MP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home