Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This sucks, sucks, sucks

As everyone in Lincoln is surely aware, it's cold outside. I mean really frieking cold. Given that I'm 24 years old, and have lived here my entire life, you would think that I'd get used to this type of weather. However, that is simply not the case. The fact of the matter is, this sucks total ass.

Also, would it kill you to clear off the streets, Grandma?!?!? The fact that I am still not able to drive in a discernable lane on Hwy 2 two days after it has snowed less than an inch simply blows my mind. You would think that clearing streets would be one of the top priorities of any mayor. I mean, do people have any idea what the hell a mayor does other than tell the city workers to break-out the shovels and clear the roads?

You're on notice, Seng!!!!!!!!!!

MP

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
It was sunny and about 75 degrees today. It´s perfect cause I can walk around in shorts and not get sweaty, except for when I run everyday in the stadium. But anyway, enjoy your day.

Nick

 
At 12/07/2005 9:16 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Nick,

I'm going to use some running water and watch a college basketball game in english. Then I'm going to go to the refrigerator, heat up some chili in the microwave and settle down in my bed. (Sans chickens) Plus I have oatmeal for tomorrow that I don't have to worry about getting stolen.

JT

 
At 12/07/2005 9:45 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Ha. You'll be here soon enough, Nick. Can't wait to drink that coffee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home