Friday, December 02, 2005

Rebuttal to that blasphemy


Ok , JT, we can all agree that morning DJ's are annoying and worthless. It's like MTV not showing videos. I want to listen to music, not giddy idiots. But I will not let you sing the praises of black licorice without calling you out.

Let's face it. If there's a tentacle of Awesome, Inc. that likes his candy, it's J.H. Naners. I mean, I really like candy. Among the best are Sour Patch Kids, Snickers, Twix, and of course, pretty much all things gummi. Black licorice is NOT good. In fact, there are only three candies I can think of that I don't like enough to eat for free if they were offered to me:

1. Circus Peanuts- Wow. No wonder people are afraid of clowns. Probably a subconscious fear due to these pieces of marshmallowy garbage.

2. Candy Corn- Hmm, let's see, this is condensed sugar that tastes like nothing in particular but un-Godly sweetness. I think you can literally eat no more than 3 of these before going into a diabetic coma.

3. Black Licorice- The worst of the worse. I mean, seriously, is there any candy that has a more polar opinion with people? There are a few freaks like JT who actually like it, and then there is the rest of people who have taste buds who realize how vile it is. Just look at it when you bite it. Where the teeth break it off, it looks like there is moss growing in the middle.

Red licorice isn't among my favorites, but it's infinitely better than black licorice. Black licorice...you're on notice.

J.H. Naners

On a very off topic side note, Missouri has a player named Leo "the paper eating" Lyons, which is awesome. Shout out to the Lincoln Zoo!!

2 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 8:36 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. There is simply no question that black licurous tastes like crap. Period.

 
At 12/02/2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

You guys are racists

 

Post a Comment

<< Home