Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Morning Accountability (Lesbian Cheerleaders!!!!)


Another winning Sunday for the Picks O' the Week!!!!!!!!!

First the bad news: San Diego could have punched it in from the 1 yd. line with 5 minutes left, but they decided to kick a field goal and eventually let the Jets score again. This LOSS was by a mere 1.5 points.

Now the good news: Philly's offense was anemic and Washington scored enough to provide insurance against a field goal. That's a big WIN 17-10.

I am telling you, automatic FREE MONEY when Chris Simms starts. Panthers blow out the Bucs 34-14. Get ready for my lock of the year next week. I will probably have to get wireless internet for the yacht I just bought with all my football winnings.

JT

When we're on the same page, I don't think there's any team out there can beat us." -Antoine Winfield, Minnesota Vikings

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Antoine Winfield is an idiot.

J.H. Naners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home