Friday, November 04, 2005

All aboard the moneymaking train!

I figured a few college football picks were in order for the weekend, so here we go...

Nebraska +1 @ Kansas - This might be a homer pick, but I just do not see Kansas scoring more than 10 points and I feel like the Husker offense is finally clicking enough to get to at least 14 even against the great KU defense.

USC -33.5 vs. Stanford - This is a huge spread, but USC is clicking on all cylinders after the scare in South Bend and finally getting some home games. Leinart, Bush, White and the rest should score at will against the Cardinal.

Wake Forest +7.5 @ Georgia Tech - I think this could be a shootout now that the Deacons have made a switch at the QB position. I think the Jackets probably win, but it'll be very close.

Minnesota -13.5 @ Indiana - Another road pick, but I'm pretty certain the Gophers will run all over the Hoosier defense on their way to an at least two-TD victory.

Bonus Big 12 picks (less confident on these, but let's give it a shot):
Texas Tech -15 vs. Texas A&M - Aggies D in for a world of hurt.

Texas -29 @ Baylor - Bears have hung tight with everyone this year. Not this game.

Kansas St. +8 @ Iowa St. - I hate picking the Wildcats, but I think this will be a tight one.

Missouri +11.5 @ Colorado - Tigers should rebound after that horocious effort last week vs. KU.

Bonus "I'll be in attendence so I should pick it" Game:
Iowa -3 @ Northwestern - I expect a shootout and for these teams to get the over 61, with the Hawkeyes winning a tight one. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a push pick.

BBL

1 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Well what a bad start to the day. Not only did the Huskers get totally killed in Lawrence, but I've missed Wake and most of the Big 12 games. Got Minnesota and Texas at least and still have a chance with USC, so could breakeven on my actual picks. Pretty bad day though so far.

BBL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home