Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Remember That Show? Bozo's Circus



This is how my morning started for about 10 years. Wake up, get dressed, malt-o-meal for breakfast, and Bozo's Circus on tv. Whenever you heard, "Bozo's Circus is on the Air!!" you knew you were in for a good time. Bozo and Cookie always managed to have a good time whether it was by goofing on each other, or watching some kids dance, or having animals run all over the stage. Let's be honest though, the show didn't really matter until it was Grand Prize Game Time. I think I only saw one kid throw a ping-pong ball into all 6 buckets, but that kid won a $100 bill that I'm sure has guaranteed him success today. The only other thing I remember about Bozo is the Grand March. Cookie always wanted to lead the Grand March, but Bozo always outsmarted him, (i.e. Tell me the score of the Cubs game before it starts. 0-0 of course). Bozo would blow his whistle and lead everyone out with his baton. Man, that was a great show.

JT (This kid never watched Bozo, that's why God makes him miss.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home