Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Remember that Show? "Mr. Boogedy"


This was a Disney made for tv movie with Gomez from the Addams Family, Kristi Swanson, and David Faustino. It aired in 1986, and I remember it being a fairly important film for five-year olds at the time. Anyway this family moved to a town called Lucifer Falls, they bought a house from Devil May Care Realty and they own a Joke Shop, if this isn't the recipe for a classic film I don't know what is. Mr. Boogedy was this big green ghost who wanted this chick named Marion, but she didn't want him. His solution: get a goddam magic cloak of course!
Now there is some confusion over which Boogedy movie I remember, Mr. Boogedy or 1987's Bride of Boogedy. The 1987 version starred Eugene Levy. I think I must remember the 1987 version because that incarnation of Boogedy seems familiar to me. The movie aired on Sunday night on the Wonderful World of Disney, the second biggest show at that time to Wonder Years. I salute you Mr. Boogedy, because for some reason I still remember you.

JT (Me after we crush K St.)

5 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 9:51 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/09/2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

Umm
I remember this movie because someone in it said Boogedy Boogedy BOO! I remember to this day those words. Anytime I tried to ask people if they saw it they never have, so I was SHOCKED to see that you had the picture too!
Thanks for the memories!

 
At 11/09/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, look for more lost classics in the days to come!

JT

 
At 11/10/2005 6:27 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/10/2005 6:30 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

And this will be me after we beat KSU...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Thehockeyfreak/fatkid.gif

BBL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home