Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Let's Go Curling!!!!!!!!!!



Where the hell do people curl at? This has to be the easiest Olympic sport to qualify for. The only curlers in the US live in Minnesota, Michigan and Northern New York. Where do they practice? Being from Nebraska I just don't understand these things.

However, I freaking love this game. It's a hell of a lot like my favorite bar game, shuffleboard, except with ice and brooms. It's also the only game where the competitors are mic'ed up. Then, there's the girls.

The US team has some hotties on it and the Russians look pretty good too. Here is another major difference from barroom shuffleboard, NO HOT GIRLS PLAY SHUFFLEBOARD.

So let's do this US teams, you need to pick it up a little bit so I can watch more curling.

JT

2 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Holy Shit, JT!!! Who's that girl?

 
At 2/27/2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I agree completely on this article. It is so entertaining. Why? Because it is such a weird sport (activity). I did a little research on the sport because I was so intrigued by its silliness. I learned nothing during my investigation. But when you have hot girls all under 25, as the US team does, it is fun to listen to them yell..."yeeeeeep yeeeeeeep!! Harder Harder!! Woah!! Yeepppp!!". The only bad part is that I could only watch it late at night, fuck the USA network. I was up til 4 in the morning for three days straight watching our girls lose every match. Bummer. We need some ice in Nebraska. Matt P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home