Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Once Was Lost....But Now I'm Found


For years I have been adrift in a sea of morose and melancholy feeling. Not sure who to trust or what to believe in. Just when you think you find something worth while it all goes up in flames. Well, I am rudderless no more. Thanks to my new spiritual guide Anna Benson, I feel good about myself. My moral compass is set directly to Her Holiness' website annabenson.net. Her you can find her thoughts on gun control, PETA, Michael Moore and Hurricane Katrina. She isn't afraid to take extreme views either. I'm sure you've never heard anyone say this before, but Anna thinks Michael Moore is overweight!!!! I am so jealous for the people of Baltimore. To have her will only make your city and the Orioles better. She is powerful too, she engineered her husband's trade to the O's. "She also showed up at the Mets' holiday party in December, where Anna Benson dressed as Santa Claus, in a low-cut Santa costume, a move that upset some in the organization."I am sexy and I don't shy away from that," she said in a statement."-ESPN.com

When you need some help getting through the day, or need an answer to a tough question, go to Anna, a former stripper, she will show you the way.

"Basically, I think that if you don’t want to own a gun, you shouldn’t. Oh, and good luck with that knife."-Anna Benson

Wiser words were never written.

JT

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do those things stay on? Hot! Insane...but hot.

IS

 
At 1/30/2006 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She also admitted on the Dan Patrick show that..."What can I say? I have huge breasteses." I've never heard a girl use the word breasteses before...but I like it.

Also, she said that if her husband Kris cheats on her, she will sleep with the entire Orioles active roster.

Spring training has never been so competitive...

-rburger

 
At 1/30/2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

I heard B.J. Surhoff was making eyes at her. Look out, Kris!

J.H. Naners

 
At 1/31/2006 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way Eddie Murray hasn't screwed her yet?

JT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home