Sunday, January 15, 2006

Links of the Week


I waste a lot of time looking at websites with funny links, you shouldn't have to. Instead of killing four hours jacking around on the internet I will distill the best of the best for you every week. Tell your boss or professors to thank me.

I thought Clayton Bigsby was a fictional character: guess not.

I wonder why this never came to a theater in this Lincoln?

I'm working on my dissertation on this subject.

I've been wondering what those fuckers were saying...

I wonder if this kid is the Pokemon master yet...

Night of the Twisters pretty much freaked me out when I was a kid, it probably looked something like this.

This guy drops like a plinko chip. Come on DOWN

Sometimes I kind of wish we would have lost the Revolutionary War...HERE

Yep, the terrorists are in BIG trouble.

I'm inviting this kid to my next party...

I could seriously watch this all day, I am actually thinking about converting to whatever religion this guy belongs to.

Exhibit A: Japanese people are crazy (crazy like a fox)What would happen if they put Stomp around those girls?

A clip from one of the best shows on TV, "The Soup." Ain't nobody humpin around in this clip.

Apparently these pics are going to be everywhere soon. See them before your friends, unless these guys are your friends then you've already seen them, and I feel very very sorry for you.

Thanks to all the sites, keep up the good work.

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home