Thursday, January 19, 2006

New ESPN.com setup


What do I think about it? The new page setup will take some getting used to, but it definately is fancier and more futuristic. As long as it's easy to get to page 2 and Bill Simmons column I'll be happy.

Check this out though. A look back at what ESPN.com (or ESPNET.sportszone.com) has looked like over the past 10 years. Wow I'm getting so old. It is encouraging to see how far the internet has come since I was 14. What the hell will be going on in 2016? I know, I know, hot robots who clean the house, projects sports from a camera in her eye, and cooks (if we aren't eating our food in pill form by then).

JT

2 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

J.T.

Stop with you and your damn pills. People like eating. That's not going to happen.

I like the new look although it will take a little while to navigate around. Cbssportsline is still better for scores and setup, oh and they don't make you pay to read 2/3 of the articles.

J.H. Naners

 
At 1/22/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

J.T.

Do you have to pay to view the new setup?

Just kidding, but ESPN.com can basically go fuck itself as far as I'm concerned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home