Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Time Is Here




Yep, it's the Christmas season and you know what that means, time to go to the bars and see all the kids that were too cool to stay in Lincoln for school. Yeah they got to go to nice schools, and yeah now they have sweet jobs in some big city. When you are between jobs like me this can get a little annoying, but then I console myself with that $8.57 we've earned with advertising for this blog so far. What's that? You want to know what I got the ol' lady for Christmas? Well here it is, I figure she will look pretty sexy. And if I wear my tuxedo shirt it will be doubly awesome.

Time to do some cooking and watch some football, hopefully they play the Nextel "Push It" commercial about 5,000 times so I can laugh 5,000 times.

JT (Please Baby Jesus, help the Vikings beat the Ravens, and make world peace too.)

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That girl is hot. Are those red N's on her stockings? It looks like it worked. Take that Michigan! We finally got officiating on our side in a bowl game.

IS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home