Monday, December 19, 2005

The NEW Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD!!!!!!!



A FUCKING BEAR. Yep Nicolay Valuev defeated John Ruiz (the most boring fighter ever)last night to become the tallest (7') and heaviest (325 lbs) champion ever. Now I don't follow the heavyweight division, I'm more about the sweet Jermaine Taylor/ Bernard Hopkins rematch, but now I'm going to have to start watching the heavyweights because a damn grizzly bear is the new champ. Nobobdy knows who Valuev will fight next, perhaps the remaining Klitcko, or maybe Iron Mike. How funny would it be for Iron Mike to fight a 7' giant? He would get frustrated and bite the guy in the stomach.

So all hail the new champ, and here's to a better future for the heavyweight division. "I must break you."

JT (I tried to talk BBL out of getting a Bob Sagat tattoo, but he just loves the guy.)

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Jim Rome talking about this guy yesterday. Holy crap, what a monster! Personally, I'd love to see Mike Tyson fight him. I'd probably pay for that, if 50 other people went in on it with me.

Better yet, what if Manute Bol made a return to the ring to follow up his thrashing of "The Fridge"? Might be a good fight. It would probably be the first time that this hairy monster had to look up to somebody in the ring. Bol would have the reach advantage...

NRK

 
At 12/20/2005 10:21 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Personally I think the only guy who could touch Valuev is King Hippo.

JT

 
At 12/20/2005 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bald Bull and his bull charge would be tough to stop.

NRK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home