Friday, December 16, 2005

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR......three weeks



Yeah I know I'm still in college, and yeah I know I'm twenty-five, but you know what? Fuck you. At least I'm in grad school making a real difference in the world; you see I preserve this nation's history, specifically late 19th Century Nebraska history, and what is more important than that?


But I just finished a 27-page paper and now it's time for things to get crazy. Who knows what is going to happen

The Ol' Lady Works the Third Shift at an Armor Factory

tonight? All I know is that the old lady works till 7AM and I am free. Hell I could do anything!!!! All I'm saying is that if you don't see any posts from JT over the next couple days you will know one of two things happened. A) I went to the boats and won so much money that I am moving to South America or B)I stayed home, watched the Celtics game and then went to bed early.

Either way it's sure to kick ass.

JT (I always got uncomfortable when Naners, my old roommate, would wear this around the house.)

2 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Yeah, b/c it was real comfortable when you wore nothing but boxers and a blanket as a "poncho".

J.H. Naners

 
At 12/17/2005 12:47 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Yeah, sorry you're not into diversity. Some of us aren't Czech, my people have worn ponchos since ancient times. Just because I enjoyed watching Rendez-View in the ol' boxers, and Joe, you just need to deal with that.

Proops out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home