Monday, December 12, 2005

Finally Something for the Guys


Nearly every post on Awesome Inc. has been written primarily for the ladies in the house. Well, I decided that it might be time to do something for the gentlemen, and that is to discuss girls making out. There is really no way to explain how awesome girls making out is, it just is. Now maybe I was just too young, but I don't seem to remember girls making out as much in the eighties. Supposedly the first girl on girl kiss appeared on a 1991 episode of LA Law, and girls making out has been going strong ever since. Nowadays girls are making out everywhere, from sitcoms to movies to many of our finer college parties. I just want to thank goodness that I live in a time where girls making out is so prevalent in our culture. And as much as I hate the Braves, you've gotta admire Andruw Jones and his love of "good lesbian action."

JT Goat = Me, Pig = Anyone who doesn't like girls making out. Ducks = World Peace (it's symbolism)

Oh what the hell one more!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

J.T.- Maybe you don't remember girls kissing in the 80s b/c you were six and nobody had the internet.

J.H. Naners

 
At 12/13/2005 1:45 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

I don't know about that Naners. I was alive for every year of the eighties, (more than I can say for some people) and I really don't think it was around all that much, certainly not in main stream culture. Even if there were girls making out somewhere they probably had crazy poofed up hair which would make it slightly less cool.

jt

 
At 12/13/2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

By the way, whoever logged in from Pakistan today, you are more than welcome to provide posts for our site. Holy crap that's a long ways away!!!!!

 
At 12/13/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

I agree that there's more of this then their used to be I'm just saying while you were alive during the 80s your cognizance of lesbianism and/or people making out when you were 4 years old in 1985 probably wasn't real high. Plus drunk people like to show off for cameras and what not and nobody used them to post stuff on the internet back then, either. Nevertheless, I think we can all agree that girls kissing is a good trend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home