Friday, December 09, 2005

Egg Nog: Greatest Mystery in the World


I despise eggnog. It tastes absolutely terrible. I can't even describe that nasty aftertaste that makes me want to gag. There are raw eggs in it for Christsakes. That being said, I love those eggnog shakes at McDonalds, and I love eggnog ice cream. So what gives? Can anyone explain this? I like the flavor of eggnog, but not eggnog itself.

Evidently this girl likes eggnog (This came up when I searched for an image of "egg nog") It's hard to argue with her reasoning. All the Trekkies out there like it because of this. But I just can't bring myself to like it. Alright eggnog, here's the deal. If you are served to me like this, and Gene from The Match Game was making funny jokes like this (Go down to highlights) and perhaps if I dropped about a pound of acid and started seeing things like this I would consider liking egg nog. Until then, no dice.

JT

5 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Once again, JT, you prove that you are crazy.

Eggnog #1!!!

 
At 12/10/2005 12:40 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

JT, I respect your opinion, but you are once again wrong and do not speak for Awesome Inc. as a whole in this instance.
Egg Nog is so awesome!!

BBL

 
At 12/10/2005 1:21 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Yeah. I had to go to the grocery store and thankfully your post reminded me to get this liquid gold. Also got some of that peppermint ice cream with the little candies in them. So awesome. Fortunately, my company insurance policy will only make me pay $500 for my impending angioplasty!

J.H. Naners

 
At 12/10/2005 1:58 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

This is errily reminicent of how much I absolutely hate mayonaise and mustard, individually, but how potato salad and deviled eggs are each one of my favorite foods. Makes no sense at all.

MP

 
At 12/11/2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Mark, I was thinking about you and the potato salad as I wrote this column.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home