Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm Outta Here Suckers


See you later cold, windy, wet Nebraska. Hello sunny, warm, beachy Anguilla. The only downside to this trip will be missing the Nextel and Bud Light commercials for seven days. But duty calls, it's about this time of year when me and all the other celebs make our trip to the island. Hopefully I can lay around in the sun and not be bothered by all the hobnobbing I usually have to engage in. When I hang out in Anguilla my phone just rings off the hook, "Hey Jamie, Robert DeNiro here, wanted have a 'little bit' of dinner?" or "Yo, it's hot out herr, let's go snorkling," from Nelly. I just want some privacy all right celebrities? Maybe we can watch the USC/Texas National Title Game (USC in a rout by the way)over at my place, but that's it. I know I am part of the best blog on the internet, but that doesn't mean I'm available for your every beck and call. And paparazzi? You'd better not try to take topless pictures of me or I'll have your ass, and I might just do something terrible to myself.

Oh well, I guess it will be better than trying to avoid the media hordes that invade my privacy here in Nebraska.

JT (Nebraska 36 Michigan 16: I saw it in a dream two nights ago)

4 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 11:40 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

USC in a rout?!?!?! I guess you missed the Fresno St. game. Let's just say that USC's "defense" won't allow them to blow anyone out.

MP

 
At 12/28/2005 11:56 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Enjoy the trip JT, but I agree with MP, Texas will stay tight.
Huskers!!!!

BBL

 
At 12/29/2005 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like OU last year boys?

 
At 12/30/2005 8:11 AM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Texas this year is way better than OU last year, and USC is not nearly as good defensively. We'll see, but predicting a blowout is crazy. If anyone is getting blown-out, it will be USC and their pathethic defense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home