Wednesday, January 11, 2006

An Exact Voice Match



Alright, I'm back from my leave a little early, but this is important stuff. I'm watching the Texas A&M at Oklahoma State hoops game on ESPN2 and If I didn't know the annoucer was Steve Bardo I would swear I was listenting to the legendary Humpty of Digital Underground. Shock-G's big nosed character is freaking awesome anyway you cut it. And that video with Tupac skipping around in the background. Anyway, .... sounds just like him. Next time he does a game take a listen and judge for yourself. Also, you might want to take a gander at the mythic Tony Batista/Carson Daly phenomena. You might call me crazy (but you'd be wrong) but these two guys are only a little melanin away from being the same person. We just need to see if Carson Daly hits like this.

JT (And no Humpty, I've never "got busy" here)

BBL editor's note - The announcer is Steve Bardo, who played on the awesome Illini teams back in the late 80's. Not sure where he'll be next, but sounds like he's a must listen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home