Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Personal Leave of Absence


I regret to announce that my posts will be appearing fewer and farther between in the coming months. Sadly, my life is going to look a lot like fellow Awesome Inc. poster MP. 30 hours of work a week, that's just crazy. Can't you people get enough of Lewis and Clark secondary sources on the internet? That is in addition to 6 hours of grad level classes. One class has 18 books, EIGHTEEN BOOKS. That is totally insane. Due to this heavy courseload and workload I must taper off the writing for a bit, but don't worry, I will chime in every once in a while with a tidbit here and there. Until then, stay strong.

JT (I'll probably look a little something like this after all this work)

3 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

JT,

Hopefully you can survive. I know it was tough for me to be in school full time and work 30 hours a week. For five and a half years. Hopefully you can make it through three mind-blowing months.

J.H. Naners

 
At 1/11/2006 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, what was that degree in again?

and what kind of work did you do?

See those lines above this one, that is writing, it is a kind of communication. you probably had to know that for a final or two though.

 
At 1/12/2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Well, I dabbled in three or four majors so I got my share of difficult classes. Real tough to rehash stuff that's already happened. Dates are sooooo confusing.

5 and a half years vs. 3 months

 

Post a Comment

<< Home