Saturday, January 07, 2006

Food Network is Full of Hotties!!!!!!






Somehow Food Network has managed to put together a full stable of hotties in the kitchen without me noticing it. It all started with Rachel Ray and 30 Minute Meals. Some people think she's hot and some people (me) think she's super hot. Then she went in posed in FHM and things just got out of control. Then along came Giada De Laurentiis of Everyday Italian. Holy crap, not only does she have the single hottest name in the history of humanity, she is also gorgeous. Finally Sandra Lee started her show Semi-Homemade Cooking. Tall blonde and a great cook = hell yes. Sandra is a super hot too.

I compare this phenomena to the breakout of hot newsanchors on CNN Headline News (Sans Nancy Grace) (I love you Rudi Bakhtiar).

I don't know how or why this happened, but it's awesome. Keep up the good work ladies, I like you all, but let's see who the readers think is the best. And I don't want you readers to go off looks alone, take into account cooking also!









Food Networks HOT Chefs
Who's the Hottest Food Network Hostess?












Giada De Laurentiis of "Everyday Italian"
Rachel Ray of "30 Minute Meals"
Sandra Lee of "Semi-Homemade Cooking"




view results











1 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched 30-minute meals once...and that was enough. She might be attractive, but she is oh-so-annoying. I haven't seen the others, but I'm sure they're better. Oh, and they are all hot! Perfect wives? I'm thinking yes.

IS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home