Tuesday, May 30, 2006

APB for Exercise TV's Abs Girl


I was in the middle of my three hour workout the other day and I came across a great invention. Exercise TV which is on Cable On Demand. As I worked my washboard abs for the third time today I was enchanted by a vision of abalicious beauty. The host of the show is a good looking brunette, but to her left is an absolute knockout blond. She encourages me to work out everyday just by her presence, she is my fitness muse. I want to know who this woman is, and why isn't she famous? Seriously, second banana on an obscure workout show is not the place for her. If anyone knows who she is please give her my congratulations on being really hot. If you have Exercise TV check out the quick workouts, she does the abs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home