Friday, June 30, 2006

Guaranteed Money Making Venture

Alright, hear me out on this. I know the readers of this blog have a little bit of that green on their hands. We cater to a classy, sophisticated, business savvy crowd that has some dispensable cash. Well if you want to turn that small nest egg into millions, get in on the ground floor of my new business. Here's my plan. Make a list of the top five things people love.........got it? Okay now pick the two things in that list that go most natuarally together.....and there's your money making machine, JT's Knife and Christmas Outlet. I swear everyday I want to cut something and celebrate the birth of Jesus, finally I can do both with only one stop. Suck on that Walmart!!! I figure the clientel will be mostly old women, hunters, and hipsters who want to soak in the irony, otherwise known as the holy trinity of marketing demographics. So all I'm going to need is a couple grand from everyone to get this bad boy started. So just mail it to the Awesome Inc. office and you'll be getting your cash back quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home