Friday, June 30, 2006

Lincoln-Omaha SAT analogy answer key


It's no secret that we here at the Inc. do not like Omaha. I already knew Omaha sucked and then the black hole abyss went and had my car window broken and the faceplate of my cd player stolen while parked near Rosenblatt Stadium for the College World Series. These jokers (no doubt life long Omaha natives) didn't bother to steal the purse in the trunk of the car, the cds in the car, the actual cd player, or the baseball glove (I call him Mr. Magic). Nope, they just decided to break into my crappy Cavalier and steal the faceplate of a cd player of a brand that no longer even exists. Seriously, who the hell steals cd players anymore? I don't have a subwoofer or anything cool.

So anyway, I was able to get my hand on the answers to the Lincoln to Omaha SAT style analogies and have posted some fo them here.

For example of course a regular example may be:

Dog is to cat as puppy is to kitty or Dog : Cat = Puppy : Kitten

Lincoln : Omaha = Jewel's boobs : Jewel's teeth

Lincoln : Omaha = The Office : Two and a Half Men

Lincoln : Omaha = Baseball : Soccer

Lincoln : Omaha = Having sex with two hot twins : Having sex with your twin sister

Lincoln : Omaha = Batman Begins : Batman and Robin

Lincoln : Omaha = Manhattan, NY : Manhattan, KS

Lincoln : Omaha = Brian Conklin : Jared Homan

Lincoln : Omaha = Red Licorice : Black Licorice

Lincoln : Omaha = Jim Gaffigan : The Blue Collar Comedy Tour

Lincoln : Omaha = Never having my car broken into in 6 years : Having your car broken into about 20% of time you go to this god forsaken place.

So there you have it. Omaha continues to suck giant balls while Lincoln continues to be a bastion of greatness.

Have fun with my outdated faceplate you bastards.

J.H. Naners

4 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 6:24 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Well done!

BBL

 
At 6/30/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Sounds about right to me. But seriously, how many Omaha people even take the SAT?

 
At 7/12/2006 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naners, can't believe you passed on a chance to dog Creighton Blue Jay basketball fans.

But, nonetheless, I loved this excerpt. Good work.

 
At 6/01/2021 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for cars sydney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home