Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Have I Got a Deal For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I know how you kids like your music, just take a look at the post below, you can't get enough of the stuff. I mean, it's on the radio, records, tapes and now cd's!!!! They even have these ipods now, you can actually download music from the computer to these machines and listen to the music anywhere!!! The only problem is that each song costs $.99. Not free like they used to be during the Napster days. Well, you know what else isn't free? Freedom. So here's my offer, I'll just write it down here and slide it across the table to you, see that impish glint in my eye? You know you won't be able to turn this down!!! Just click on that link below.

Here you go.

Can you believe it?!!!? Three FREE songs!!!! And you will probably listen to them all the time where you will be going. I don't know if I can stress this enough...that's $2.97 worth of music. All you have to do is let someone call you every day for the next five years trying to get you to go to Iraq. Most of you 'hipsters' with the ipods out there are teetering on the edge of trotting down to the recruitment office and signing up anyway, well if three free songs doesn't push you over the edge then I'm not sure what will. Just sign there and I'll give you a hearty handshake and send you on your way!!

For those of you already serving in Iraq, we are working on getting you adequate body army and Hum-Vee plating, but you might be getting some new friends with three FREE songs!!!!


JT (To all those serving, get home soon)

PS Best shirt ever?

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

Hear Hear!! Great post.

BBL

PS - There a lot of god damned snakes on the plane!!

 
At 3/08/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Awesome Inc. said...

What they don't mention is the three free songs you get are from a select few choices. I'm now wishing I hadn't filled that out just so I could listen to Twisted Sister, Ace of Base, and Ted Nugent.

J.H. Naners

 
At 3/08/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Jess said...

And to think I've been paying for music....how dumb was I ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home